|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Tuesday 4 July 2017

CARRIE BICKMORE'S PILATES ABS





Famous tv and radio presenter Carrie Bickmore's toned abs are the talk of Women's Health magazine. The 36-year-old shows off her trim stomach on the cover this month, thanks to Pilates, running and a balanced eating plan! Carrie's body looks so fantastic that Women's Health magazine has had to deny rumours that Bickmore's stomach was photoshopped! 

The mother of two reveals that her fit body is due to working out between 3-5 times a week. 'I've found a Pilates studio...Some weeks I get five workouts in, some only three," Carrie said. 'But I'm quite relaxed about it and my weeks are pretty active no matter what I'm doing."

In addition to her Pilates classes Carrie walks, runs and has just started CrossFit. Carrie explains that exercise has greatly improved her mood. "I'm in a better mental state at the moment...Before, it didn't take me much to get into a tizz, and to stop seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Now, I'm able to compartmentalise the stresses that arise."

Want to reduce your stress whilst toning your stomach? Come check out Premium Pilates and Fitness: we have Equipment Pilates, Floor Pilates, Barre, Stretch, Boxilates and Personal Training classes! Call us on 0402 680 724, visit us online by clicking here or emailing hi@premiumpilates.com.au 





No comments:

Post a Comment